Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

If the Pill killed your two-year-old...

If the Pill killed your two-year-old... | BaylyBlog



Ouch.





I took the pill for four years after I married. I have been told in sex ed that it only prevented ovulation. We were never told it's other actions.



It was well after we quit using it that I found out the other ways the pill acts.







Really at the heart of the issue though is our hatred of children. If we really loved kids we would want more of them.



Imagine someone saying "I LOVE chocolate. It is so wonderful! Have more? No thank you :-)"



That is exactly how we are about kids though. We SAY we lov kids but do everything in our power, including taking level 4 carcinogens (the pill) to keep from getting more.



Our actions don't match our words.

No comments:

Post a Comment