Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Life changes and grows. Some things get bigger and better, some die off to be replaced by new things.

I am a Stylist with Lilla Rose hair accessories. Have been since 2014. They are a quickly growing company and I am in the biggest branch in the company. My uplones have really invested in teaching their people, not just hair stuff, but making your own brand, your own "thing."

Now much of what they have been teaching I have heard from other sources over the last decade, but this time around I am getting the answers for what direction I need to take.

All that to say, I have started a new blog. My heart has always been towards teaching young mothers, so this is the direction I am going with this new blog. It will take a while to really get my feet under me, but it will be worth it.

So, I now proudly introduce:

Making Home with Mrs Betty Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment